2010年9月7日星期二

midvalley ~ ☺

today ..
when afternoon ..
my aunt call me ..

aunt :: wan to go midvalley anot ??
me :: dun wan la..
aunt :: why dun wan oo ??
me :: erm.. that clothes i wan dun hv sell at there.. @@
aunt :: ok la .. really dun wan oo ?? later dun say me say dun hv call u to go oo..
me :: haha.. wont la.. nvm la.. =]]


after that ..
i continue ply my facebook..
muahaha.. ><" my mum ask me again .. =="
mum :: y u dun wan follow aunt go to shopping ??
me :: har ?? nvm la.. no $ .. ==
mum :: nvm la .. i will pay back for aunt ..
me :: nvm la.. next time la..
mum :: ok.. dun blame me say dun hv gv u go to buy clothes arh..
me :: yala.. yala..

after a fews minute

mum :: girl .. u call aunt now..
me :: == .. ok...

calling..
RING RING ~!! xD

me :: helo? got any problems ??
aunt :: har ??? ahh !! really dun wan go arh ??
me :: nvm la..
aunt :: juz window shopping oso nvm la..
me :: u all haven go out meh ??
aunt :: going now .. if u wan.. fast oo..
me :: erm.. ok la.. ==
aunt :: enn.. ok la..


change clothes & make up again .. =="
fast fast fast !!! xD

midvalley..
me & delia keep find the dress..
finally ~
we hv been found.. haha.. >< this dress !!!

80++ or 90++

so lenq .. is use to go to dinner gekk.. xD

i juz try for fun !! xD
but delia buy it .. ^^
is so gud.. =P


after that ~
eat sushi !!!

but juz it ramen.. ==
nvm la..
better than dun hv.. ^^



dunno call wat name..
juz noe XXXX ramen.. ==
but got abit salt..

but oso tasty.. haha.. ><


thats all.. ^^
没收获 !!! ToT

haizz.. nvm lo.. ><


2molo..
gt story too.. =]]
rmb to camoe back oo.. xDxD
gud nitez.. ^3^

没有评论:

发表评论