2010年9月4日星期六

4/9

when playing comp ..
my aunt call my mum say

going to SW now .. do u wan to go ??

that time my mum cooking pasta ..
cook until half.. put it there..
then fast fats go to toilet take bath..

me ??
go upstair slowly ~ xD
change cloth .. make up .. @@

when wanna go out adi ??
i finding my earring..
is pair gekk ..
lost jor another 1.. ==
i call my mum find for me .. ><

my mum like dig gold..
dig arh .. dig arh..

finally found it.. ==

this trouble prove my things is so messy !!! xD



________________skip______________



i want buy clothes !!!
gt so many types..
see until 眼花缭乱 .. xD
but.. 1 oso din buy.. 〓〓"
SHIT !!

nvm.. my aunt say tuesday go midvalley..
that's not my taste la..

nvm ..
better than dun hv.. xD

my target dress !!! [ 连身裙 ]



________________skip______________



KLCC !!!!!


i want go there to sapu all the books.. xD
hope i can go for there..
mum.. @@
pls !! xD




ok.. tats all..
bye guys.. =]]

没有评论:

发表评论