2010年9月18日星期六

18/9

today is Edwin [ my bro ] birthday ..
so ..
go leisure mall there eat breakfast to celebrated ..


Delia [ my cousin ] gt learn piano ..
so i go to ask too.. ><
i wan learn it.. ><


Delia learn it at 11.30 ..
so .. i can tumpang my aunt car ..

BUT !!! T^T
11.30 full adi.. ><
12.00 oso .. 12.30 oso !!!!
juz gt 1.00 is empty.. ToT

my mum say cant oo..
too late.. ToT
keep asked got earlier anot.. -___-

haiz ..
1.00 .. nvm wat.. >.<

want discuss with mum.. ToT



ps : who can accompany to learn it !!! xD


_______________ skip _____________


10.30++
go 龙的传人 there to eat breakfast .. ==

its so full man.. ==
i call seafoods fried rice ..
mum , aunt , bro ..
all call ramen .. @@

nvm la..

my fried rice ..
that is too much man.. ==
can be my 2 sets of dinner adi.. -___-

fine .. mum said gt time to eat..
eat slowly la.. -.-"


**after eating
go shopping a while ..

heihei ...

i buy jor 1 shirt and 1 skirt !!!!!

muahahaha.. xDxD

.....


mum say ::
u 1 week buy 2 3 shirts..
i 1 yaer buy 1 only arh ..

alah ~ xDD

she said all of dis shirt is my new year shirts..
cant buy at new year anymore ..

i said ::
ala .. ala.. =D

mummy ~ u always say like that gekk..
when i wan buy..
u will say this word.. ><

nvm la.. xDD

mimi ~ .. thanks.. i luv eu.. xDDD

ok narr ..
thats all narr..
i want read my ''books'' adi la.. xDD
TaTa ~ =D

没有评论:

发表评论