2010年9月16日星期四

15/9 ♥ birthday party

4.00++ slp .. 9.30++ wake up.. ><
but its not tired la weii.. xDD

when wake up ..

first => open the comp.. ==
second => eat breakfast
third => prepared .. make up n more..


10.55 .. meithing mum and fetch me and huii ..
when adi to go ts ..

Oh No !!!! my hp.. forgot to take it.. ==

call meithing mum go back my hse to take it..
and gt 1 fish thing .. ==
dun wan to say..
let eu all "sam xi xi " .. hahaha xDD

thx meithing mum to fetch .. =D



_______________SKIP ______________

when reach there ..

yenn say ::
where r u all .. i come to meet u all..

o.O

so gud come and meet us oo.. xDD

then sms me ..
u all come to 3rd floor la..

囧 ·· 哈哈
以为你真的酱好迎接我们 ·· =P

yenn bro follow us a while ..
he say why i dun hv wear pants oo.. @@
kekemm .. ~

i hv wear la..
[ show to him.. ><" ]



______________SKIP _____________



12.00++ follow huii go to meet jaclyn ..

after that ..

straight go 6th floor find junkuan them ..



**when start ..

thats not syok and high la weii.. ><
but when 3.00++ ..
muahaha.. ~

thats feel what i and yenn want.. =P

high !!! syo
k !!! =D

sing until so throat no pain and no sound.. ..
keekeeemm ~ ><


______________SKIP _____________


我是一只小小小小···· ~
想要飞丫飞 ··· 却飞也飞不高 ··· ~

bad romance .. poker face ..
you belong with me ..

and more.. ~

when going home..

Alex sms with me.. ~
he say the waiter say we are the most loud.. !!! xD

gt abit paiseh nie.. >.<

1.00 sing until 7.00 ..
juz RM 10 !!!!
thats so cheap u know !!!! xD

rest of that is pic . !!! ^^

me meithing
[ black black gekk.. >< ]

yenn me


huii me


dennis ..
oh no !! my bag.. rompak la weii !! xD

me yenn meithing
pig
⊙(oo)⊙

me jaclyn


me leesee [寿星女]


me yiinq

jaclyn meithing me yenn huii

dennis me

me adrian

大合照啦喂 !!


and got many pic too..
lazy to post la.. ><
paiseh.. ><

HAPII ENDING !!!

没有评论:

发表评论