2011年6月5日星期日

4.6.2011 ♥

FINALLY ! I stepped out from my door house !
touching TvT

my mum asked me want to go KLCC or not ?
of cause want la !
change cloth , wear lens , pack up my bag .. LET's GO ! :D

my aunt be driver .. asked where we want to go ..
KLCC ? too far .. PAV ? ok lah .. ><

i finding shoes and bag ..
shoes .. not really nice ..
i give up /.\

Gucci having offer ?!
why a lot of people going inside and panic buying ? LOL
my mum went in there too .. /.\
i have never been there .. WOW ==
my mum asked me those bag nice or not ? ermm .. not really .. LoL

next ! MNG shop :)
yeah ! i bought a bag inside there ..
I Like It !






























ain't expensive ? ermm .. i dont know xD

Next !

Went to Viva house and watched Kung Fu Panda 2
3D ! :D




the 3D spec need RM6 .. each .. LOL
expensive .. /.\

seriously ... the spec is hard to wear .. LOL !
my ear too small ? or my face ?
arghh ! keep fell down ..
i have too "distraction" my ears .. -__-

Nice to watch ! Funny ! :D


Have a nice day today !!
Hope you guys too :))

没有评论:

发表评论