2010年8月30日星期一

最乖的一天~

Today.. im so gud !! .. ^^
although i din do to school..
but i help mum do houseworks leh..
like

washing dishes , ironing , clothing collection and more ~


And 1 part when we [ me and bro ] watching movie..
that part is most stimulate..

bro : jie ~ y so noisy ?! *bing bing bang bang*
me : yalo.. ~ [ but i ignore it >< ]
bro : oh no !! raining.. ==
me : then ???
bro : collect all the cloth la.. then ?!
me : oh ya !! forgot liao.. == fast la..
bro : oh no !! its so heavy rain..
me : faster collection la.. talk so more.. == later all the cloth wet jor.. then u know la..
bro : ok lo.. =.="
__ and blablabla __ lazy to write it..


after 1 hour..
my young brother is back..
call him..


wui.. take bath arh.. later la..
wui.. eat rice arh.. later la..
wui.. y drop all the things on the floor.. ok lo..
wui.. wui.. wui..
wui here and there.. xD *kekem* no sound adi.. xD

last time !!
wui.. wan eat rice anot ???
ok la..
prepare the rice.. the soup.. and blablabla.. ~

I FEED HIM LEH !!!!
but 2 or 3 mouth only narr.. =]] 【24孝姐姐!!】


today i do many works in a day ! ^^


  !! xD

没有评论:

发表评论